1. Put the white teether into the groove of the resin brace.
2. Put the resin braces together with the teether into 70-80 degrees hot water and soak for about 15-30 seconds to make the teether soft.
(Note, do not use boiling water or boiling water, otherwise it will soak the teether and become unusable)
3. Put the resin braces into your mouth and gently bite the resin braces with your hands. The softened gutta-percha is squeezed by the teeth to adjust the shape in the user’s mouth, match the tooth shape, and play a role of fixing and shaping.
4. If the shaping effect is not good, you can repeat the shaping until you are satisfied.
5. After each use of the braces, wash them with water and dry them, and save them.